- Height 120.5 metres. The tallest rental property in Finland, and one of the tallest buildings in the Nordic countries.
- To be completed in two parts, 1 July and 1 September 2022.
- Visibility of 41 kilometres in clear weather.
New type of construction
- The floor of the building is mainly supported by concrete pillars and with only two load-bearing concrete walls.
- The lift shaft in the middle of the building is also a load-bearing structure.
- The inner and dividing walls will be built on-site, making the construction project considerably faster.
- The facade elements have four layers of glass, guaranteeing excellent thermal insulation and safety.
- 5 new tower buildings will be completed around Redi by the year 2027.
Excellent connections and services
- All Lumo One homes above Redi, access to the metro station and shopping centre through the lift. Shopping Centre Redi has space for nearly 200 shops and 40 restaurants and cafés.
- The metro reaches Helsinki Central Station in only 6 minutes, Itäkeskus in 7 minutes and Tapiola in 19 minutes.
- Lumo One is also on the route of five tramlines to Käpylä, Arabia and Kallio, for example.
- In 2024, there will also be a tramline to Pasila and in 2026 to Laajasalo, after the Crown Bridges are completed.
Outdoor leisure opportunities and urban culture
- Once Kalasatama is completed, the residents of Lumo One will have six kilometres of shoreline suitable for outdoor activities.
- The distance to Mustikkamaa and Korkeasaari from the Lumo One skyscraper is only 1.4 kilometres.
- The Vanhankaupunginlahti nature reserve nearby is unique in Europe as few capitals can boast nature destinations as rich in species and biodiversity. The protected area covers 326 hectares.
- The area surrounding the previous power plant and gasworks in Suvilahti is a vibrant centre full of diverse events right next to Kalasatama.
Modern and unique homes
- The Lumo One skyscraper will have 291 homes. 123 singles, 120 two-room apartments, 25 three-room apartments and 23 four-room apartments.
- The areas of the singles range between 20–32 m2, two-room apartments 35–48.5 m2, three-room apartments 49–57.5 m2 and four-room apartments 66.5–72 m2.
- Instead of balconies, Lumo One homes have heated sunrooms.
- Some of the Lumo homes have a fresh, Scandinavian colour palette, some feature edgy, black-and-white details, and some an elegant combination of white and wood.
You might also like
- Guest pen
Päivi Lemström's loved ones and personal belongings made an apartment a home: “Home is a sanctuary for us.”
- Guest pen
Entrepreneur Vilma Peltonen introduces her favorite places at home and in her neighborhood in Kalasatama: "You don't need to have everything confined within your own square footage."
- House stories
Lumo homes bring Bulevardi 31 to life
- Guest pen
Radio host Harri Moisio: "I feel like my home should primarily be a home, not an investment."