- Ventilate when the sun does not shine directly into the apartment or when the outside temperature is lower than the indoor temperature.
- Use cross ventilation, if possible. Please note that using the stairwell for ventilation is not allowed.
- Close the curtains and blinds during daytime. Do not let daylight in until your windows no longer receive direct sunlight.
- Check that the exhaust and make-up air valves are clean and that the make-up air valve is open or in the summer position. Clean the valves, if necessary.
- Avoid using electrical appliances that generate heat, such as the oven or the sauna, during the hottest hours of the day.
+ A separately purchased fan or portable air conditioner makes life much easier on the hottest summer days.
If your apartment remains too hot after following these steps, please send a fault report via the My Lumo service and one of our experts will analyse the problem.