In Lumo apartments, energy is saved in the following ways:
- heating. The apartments’ target temperature is 21 degrees Celsius.
- lighting. The lights on the stairwells and storage areas mostly operate with motion detectors. Outdoor lights have a light-sensitive switch or a timer.
- parking posts. The heaters operate with timers.
- shared laundry facilities and saunas. These are also operated with automation.
- household appliances. The energy class of new refrigerators, fridge-freezers, stoves and dishwashers is at least A or A+.
- ventilation. Automation prevents heat loss.
Did you enjoy this story?
Send us feedback and your ideas for stories!Click here ›